RACING enthusiasts have a chance to join Phil Georgiou and company for a trip to the spectacular 2013 Dubai Racing Carnival.
Phil’s travel company, SP Let’s Go Travel, has arranged the by now legendary annual tours to Dubai for racing fans with many regulars making the trip every year, including Paul Lafferty and friends. Individuals and groups interested in securing their places for what promises to be a fantastic 2013 International Carnival, highlights of which will include the participation of South African horses such as Igugu, Emotif, Soft Falling Rain, The Apache and others, can contact SP Let’s Go Travel on (031) 764 0143.
Scroll down for more details:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS :
* Prices quoted are based on air fares, hotel prices, land costs and rate of exchange at the date printed.
SP Lets Go Travel reserves the right to adjust tour prices in accordance with increases in air fares, fuel surcharges , hotel rates, seasonal adjustments and currency fluctuations after such date.
* Special requests ( voyager number, seating, meals, etc ) must be made at time of booking.
We will endeavour to comply with the special requests, however, cannot guarantee that they will be met.
* SP Lets Go Travel cannot be held responsible for any delays prior to departure nor during the course of any tour mentioned, brought about by technical difficulties , strikes, weather conditions or any other circumstances.
* The responsibility to obtain correct, current and valid passports, visas, vaccinations, inoculations and the re-entry permits where required, is that of the passenger alone. Should you require us to assist with visas, please advise.
SP Lets Go travel will not be held responsible or liable for any consequence of any nature arising from the customer failing to ensure that he/she has complied with all such requirements.
* We will not be held responsible for any charges that appear on a passenger’s credit card, nor accept responsibility for having any of these charges reversed or corrected upon the passenger’s return to South Africa.