TAB is delighted to announce that its exciting new All To Come bet will be launched this Friday. The bet gives horseplayers the chance to win big for small amounts.
The All To Come enables Win or Place bets on horses in different races at the same race meeting to be combined into one accumulative bet. This is how it works:
* Choose the horses you want to include in your All To Come – you can select only one horse per race and you must include a minimum of two races and a maximum of six.
* You can choose to bet Win or Place on each horse you have selected.
* Choose the amount you want to spend (R6 minimum).
The All To Come bet will be offered on all South African race meetings and selected international fixtures. Please remember that the horses you select must all be running at the same race meeting – for example you CANNOT have an All To Come bet with a horse in Race 1 at Greyville and a horse in Race 5 at Turffontein.
Here’s an example of an All To Come bet you could play at a race meeting at which you like three horses to win and one horse for a place. You take a R10 All To Come as follows:
Race 1 – No 3 Win
Race 4 – No 9 Win
Race 8 – No 6 Win
Race 9 – No 5 Place
* No 3 wins Race 1 and pays R4 for a Win. Your All To Come accumulates R40 (10 x R4), which is bet for a Win on No 9 in Race 4.
* No 9 wins Race 4 and pays R10 for a win. Now you get a R400 Win (40 x R10) on No 6 in Race 8.
* No 6 also wins and pays R5 for Win. Now you get a R2,000 Place bet (400 x R5) on No 5 in Race 9.
* No 5 places and pays R2 – you collect R4,000 (2,000 x R2) for an outlay of only R10!
You only win an All To Come bet if all bets included are successful. There is one important exception, which arises because the maximum amount that can be accumulated to go forward on your next selection in an All To Come is R15,000.
For example, you take a four-horse All To Come and your first three bets win with the result that you have R20,000 going onto your last bet. R5,000 of that amount will automatically be set aside for you to collect after the bet is completed and only R15,000 will be put on your last selection. So even if your last bet in the All To Come loses, you still collect R5,000.
This is great news for horseplayers and guarantees that once your cumulative total going forward in an All To Come exceeds R15,000 you will collect the excess, regardless of whether the remaining bet/s win or lose.
All To Come bets are great fun – play one this Friday! – (Press Release – Phumelela)