This will enable horseplayers to take TAB all to come bets on the Turffontein races into the Dubai World Cup, in which champion trainer Mike de Kock will saddle Master of Hounds.
The Dubai World will also form the last leg of a second Jackpot at Turffontein. Jackpot 1 is on Races 5 to 8 as normal with Jackpot 2 on Races 9 to 12.
TAB will operate a Pick 6 on the Dubai World Cup race meeting. More than 50 tote hubs in some 15 countries will bet into the pool. Here are the details:
* Races 4 – 9 Meydan
* Pool must be won
* All 6 winners: 70% of pool
* Any 5 winners: 30% of pool
* If no outright winners, full pool shared by any 5 winners or, if necessary, any 4 winners, any 3 winners etc
* R1 unit, R6 minimum, NO fractional betting
* Couplings, first-timer rule do not apply